Job Title: Account Manager
Our client attracts highly-qualified, passionate and creative professionals. The team enjoys challenging convention, pushing the boundaries and delivering bespoke solutions in complex therapy areas. With offices in Marlow, London and Newcastle, there are fantastic opportunities to work on interesting projects in a variety of therapy areas.
Working in an Account Management team alongside Science Writers and a Creative team to manage our clients' requirements and deliver their projects.
* Act as point of contact for specified clients.
* Take full responsibility for and manage the day-to-day delivery of all projects allied with assigned clients.
* Ensure effective communication of project briefs to the internal team.
* Coordinate effectively and efficiently with appropriate members of the Succinct team.
* Ensure all projects are on-brief when delivered.
* Ensure timely delivery of projects.
* Ensure clients are continually updated on project progress.
* Manage all financial aspects of project delivery.
* Collaborate with the Account Director in developing the clients.
* Be responsible for the approval process and ensuring quality control.
* Understand the various client brand and disease areas.
* Support the relationship, and interact, with key opinion leaders (clinical, industry, NHS).
* Support and maintain the working relationships with all clients, including some senior level contacts, as appropriate.
* Work within the company core values at all times
* Interest and basic understanding of science and medicine
* Sound project management and analytical skills
* Ability to multitask and prioritise; excellent time management skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
* Attention to detail
* Able to work independently and as part of a team
* Competent in using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
* Good understanding of the ABPI code of practice
If interested, call Georgia on 01628 581240 to discuss further.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.