Job Title: Project Managers AND Senior Project Managers
Location: Central London
One of Europe's leading digital healthcare agencies are looking for strong Project Managers/Senior Project Managers following a period of continued growth and business wins.
* You will be reporting to the Operations Director and managing a nearshore team of developers, as well as liaising closely with the Client Services, Creative and Commercial teams. You will oversee the work of a more junior Project Manager, and have a access to Project support staff.
* Gather and confirm requirements from the client at the project initiation stage.
* Turn clients' requirements into a project specification and user stories.
* The desire to seek to add value to each and every project.
* Together with the QA Manager, develop test plans and definitions of acceptability.
* Be accountable and responsible for the end-to-end process for your project deliverables.
* Identify and ensure that the appropriate resources are assigned to your projects.
* Assist the Account Managers and clients by providing technical advice.
* Work with the Creative team, having input on overall creative brief, but also have UX and creative eye.
* Be responsible for ensuring all work delivered to the Account Manager, or client, is of the highest possible quality.
* You may be required to travel within the UK or elsewhere to meet with clients.
* You can think creatively and add value to each of your projects.
* Pharmaceutical experience
* Digital experience
If interested, please call Georgia on 01628 581240 to discuss further.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.