Job Title: Editorial Assistant
Location: North West
A key role within the Medical and Scientific Services function working closely with the writing team. Provide support and input across client projects and internal systems/initiatives, with a focus on consistently achieving high quality outcomes. A key member of the team that will support the overall delivery of client service excellence.
Qualifications / skills desired
* MUST already be at Editorial Assistant level within an agency
* Graduate with a minimum first degree
* ZINC, DataVision
* MS Office - Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
* Reference management proficiency (e.g. EndNote)
* Proficiency in typing
* Provide day to day support on editorial projects including, but not limited to:- - ZINC management support - key part of the role - Styling / formatting materials (abstracts, posters, slides, manuscripts, reports etc.) - Q/A, proof-reading, correcting materials as a key part of ensuring consistently high quality standards - Journal liaison, permissions, preparation of manuscripts for submission, managing submission process and follow-up - KOL liaison as required - Literature searches and report development (internal and client related)
* Client publications database support
* Attend and participate in project status meetings, client teleconferences, generate minutes as required
* Business development support as required (pitch presentations / proposals)
* Participate in brainstorms and internal team discussions
* Compiling / managing references
* Maintain internal journals list in active therapeutic areas
Key attributes Team player, proactive, outstanding attention-to-detail, good communication skills, results focused.
If interested please get in contact with Georgia on 01628 581240
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.