Our client is a specialised Pharmaceutical company that strives to be honest, respectful and straightforward in approach to women's health and endocrinology. They pride themselves on providing ground-breaking research and development projects, and their specialised sales and marketing teams, and research and development teams collaborate to make this happen. They have consistently grown since they formed and always have exciting, innovative projects in the pipeline.
To drive sales and market share growth for the respiratory product portfolio, across the Local Health
Economy (LHE) accounts within an allocated territory to achieve designated sales targets. Proactively
identifying and recommending opportunities to develop the business in the various therapy
areas. Promotion of the respiratory portfolio to key influencers and decision makers across secondary
care within the allocated LHEs. To provide a high level of therapy area expertise, insight and
understanding of the NHS environment, so that solutions for NHS customers are identified and change
facilitated to benefit both patients and the business.
Preferably a life science graduate.
* ABPI qualified.
* Proven track record of sales success through account development.
* Evidence of successfully working with formulary submissions.
* Established record of sales success in previous roles demonstrating a proven track record in
* influencing the prescribing and decision making process across hospitals and primary care.
* Excellent presentation skills.
* Proficient computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
* Good organisational skills, including time management.
* Well-developed business planning skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills eg influencing, negotiation and presentation
* Ability to communicate high level technical knowledge accurately, with impact and influence.
* Full UK Driving licence
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.