Territory Manager Opportunity - Theatres / BioSurgery
Star's searching for an experienced Territory Manger or Sales Representative to join the BioSurgery team of a leading, international healthcare company. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a blue chip organisation with a truly excellent reputation and an extensive product range that cements them as one of the leading suppliers to the NHS.
As a Territory Manager within this BioSurgery team, you will be selling into theatres so you must be comfortable and experienced working in a theatre environment. This is a fantastic opportunity with a really diverse and technical product portfolio where you will start by undergoing comprehensive product training to gain a thorough understanding of the products and the needs of your customers. The company's long heritage in supporting clinicians spans nearly half a century and they have an extensive portfolio of haemostats and sealants, biological meshes, orthobiologic products and other biosurgery products.
The Territory Manager responsibilities include:
* Selling the company's products in-line with the current sales strategy to ensure success of accounts and further growth
* Maintaining a good understanding of the NHS environment, hospital buying process, tender process and NHS hierarchy
* Achieving targets in-line with business strategy
* Developing all major accounts with increased emphasis on key accounts as agreed with the Regional Sales Manager
* Gaining entry to new accounts to increase sales of targeted product ranges as agreed with the Regional Sales Manager
* Auditing and prospecting for future planning and for information that can be used to formulate and present commercial agreements
* Analysing accounts to identify Key Decision Makers, establishing a good understanding of all customers' issues
* Working closely with your regional colleagues to plan and execute strategies
* Developing and demonstrating a high standard of product knowledge and selling skills
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Experience in a hospital account manager role
* Existing relationships and experience within Leicestershire and surrounding areas
* Proven track record of success in theatre sales (preferable)
* Highly motivated, action-oriented, initiative-taker and good organisational skills
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.