Key Account Manager - Scotland
Star's recruiting for an exciting and rare opportunity with an up and coming European company! You'll join the Ophthalmology department's commercial team, working on the recent launch of a portfolio of new products, and helping the company establish its presence in the Ophthalmology market. You'll work with a small, highly competitive sales team to drive sales of a unique product in key specialist units and GP practices throughout the UK.
The Key Account Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Achieving or exceeding budgeted target sales
* Developing and implementing business plans for your territory
* Promoting all company products and services on your territory
* Preparing formulary submissions
* Coordinating submission activities for relevant stakeholders, ensuring full support is given
* Developing relationships with key influential bodies
* Managing budgets on an ongoing basis
* Maintaining high levels of product knowledge and participating in training programmes
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Degree level education in any discipline
* A demonstrable, successful sales track record
* Able to develop rapport instantly with customers
* A strong work ethic
* Commercial astute
Apply for this Key Account Manager role now via this website or contact Michelle on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.