Our client is a leading manufacturer of branded over-the-counter pharmaceutical products who, in recent years, has achieved an increasingly strong presence in the field of prescription products, with a particular focus on Dermatology. With their ever-increasing product portfolio and an aim towards becoming market leaders in dermatology, this Brand Manager position is a really exciting opportunity for a conscientious and aspirational individual to join their West-Yorkshire based team.
The Dermatology Brand Manager responsibilities will include:
* Producing effective marketing and sales KPIs in order to achieve brand plan aims
* Preparing and implementing the marketing plan to deliver the agreed sales targets
* Leading NPD projects through the full cycle; from identifying market opportunities, to product launch
* Conducting ongoing market research and analysis to monitor market trends and competitor activity in order to develop and maintain an accurate understanding of the product market
* Providing marketing support for the sales team and ensuring they have the suitable materials to enable them to effectively deliver the marketing strategy
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* A degree in Marketing, Business, Commerce or Life Sciences preferred
* Experience in a marketing role within the Pharmaceutical/Healthcare industries
* Experience of selling products o the NHS preferred.
* IT proficient; specifically in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Strong analytical and management skills
* Creative, with a determination to succeed
Apply for this Brand Manager opportunity now or call Danny Walsh on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.