With 1,500 employees caring for more than 150,000 patients a year, our client is one of the UK's leading providers of home healthcare services. Their experience and scale allows them to offer many services across a variety of conditions. Partnering with health systems and pharmaceutical companies, they continue to develop innovative models of care that meet patients' evolving needs outside of the hospital in both acute and long-term conditions and they are looking to recruit Business Development Director's to help drive the business forward.
The Business Development Director's key responsibilities include:
* Significantly develop and expand the business and improve profitability across the company's portfolio of patient support solutions, specialist distribution solutions and real world data solutions
* Use information gathered from marketing and market access to make informed decisions on what accounts to focus time on that have the greatest potential for new business
* Develop relationships and build a wide network of senior personal in new and existing pharmaceutical and biotech companies
* Produce tactical plans for converting potential plans into business growth
* Drive the legal support team to ensure contractual arrangements are agreed and delivered
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Proven track record of delivering business growth in the pharmaceutical/biotech sector
* Expert knowledge of the NHS environment and pharmaceutical market
* Strong networking skills including effectively controlling emotions and handling rejection
* Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence people
* Excellent organisation and time management ability
* Solutions focussed individual who can find ways of overcoming problems
* The successful applicant will be rewarded with a fantastic package!
Apply for this Business Development Director opportunity via this website or contact Danny Walsh on 01619 148 474!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.