As Business Development Manager you'll work closely alongside the Managing Director and Senior Management to seek out and lead business opportunities to achieve the company's financial aims. This is a fantastic opportunity for a goal-orientated and driven person with extensive pharmaceutical industry experience to generate growth for this dynamic organisation.
The Business Development Manager responsibilities include:
* Continuously analysing the market to identify marketing and acquisition opportunities.
* Submitting internal proposals for acquisition opportunities to Senior Management.
* Building and maintaining comprehensive professional peer network.
* Leading and finalising negotiations with prospective partners.
* Supporting the Sales and Marketing business, and facilitating the smooth process of product introduction into the market.
The successful candidate will have/ be:
* Extensive experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably with a background in speciality brands and/or generics.
* Proven business development experience.
* A full UK driving license (max. 6 points) and able to travel both within and outside of the UK.
* Adept at using Microsoft, CRM and relevant software such as IMS.
* Strong analytical and creative skills.
Apply for this Business Development/Head of Development opportunity now via the website or call Danny Walsh on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.