Excellent Hospital Sales Specialist Opportunity - Cancer Immunotherapy - Thames Valley & Wessex
Our client is a pioneering healthcare company that provides new and improved medicines, diagnostic and monitoring products to hospitals, laboratories and A&E services - their products are widely used during life or death situations. They pride themselves on giving answers and providing knowledge through the use of innovative products. They are global leaders in several therapy areas and are strongly focused on research and development.
The Hospital Sales Specialist will report to the Sales Manager and focus on launching a brand new Cancer Immunotherapy (CIT) Franchise.
The Hospital Sales Specialist's responsibilities include:
* Deliver optimal sales, and develop clinical advocacy and growth in line with company targets
* Create and implement the key account plan in accordance with brand strategy, and autonomously manage the budget to generate maximum return on investment
* Use your sales data analysis to develop and deliver against the in-field operational plan
* Ensure marketing activities are efficiently applied, messages are consistently delivered and effective feedback processes are followed from the field to head office
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Excellent knowledge of ABPI standards, the NHS and its challenges
* Demonstrable success in a hospital sales role as well as key account management
* Experience of working on a drug launch and a competitive market place
* Previous experience of working within Oncology is advantageous
* Strong communication skills
* A self-motivated, passionate person who can be effective across functions
Apply now via this website or contact Charlie Robinson on 01225 336335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.