Territory Manager Opportunity - Gloucester, Swindon & Oxford - Dental
Our client touches the lives of billions every day around the world. Their corporate tradition is rooted in the principles of personal integrity, respect for the individual and doing what is right in the long term. They have an impressive reputation for developing innovative, market leading oral health care products which consistently delight the consumer and challenge current thinking.
The Territory Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Develop relationships with dental health professionals and dental undergraduates to ensure they recommended the company's products to their patients
* Present the company's products using the latest presenting technology into predominantly community-based dental practices as well as some hospital dental settings
* Work with relevant professional customers on your territory to ensure brand loyalty
* Present at dental institutions and occasionally attend trade fairs
* Take ownership of your territory area, driving sales with high level contact points
Applicants should have/be:
* Highly driven - takes ownership of their work
* Strong organisational and time management ability
* Previous experience in either Dental, Pharma, Healthcare or FMCG
* Brilliant communication skills and a highly professional mannerThe successful applicant will be rewarded with a fantastic package.
Apply for this Territory Manager opportunity via this website or contact Charlie Robinson on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.