Account Specialist - North East
Star's recruiting for an Account Specialist to work for an ambitious, market leading Pharmaceuticals Company's Rheumatology department, reporting to the Regional Business Manager. As direct point of contact, the Account Specialist will communicate the value proposition to key stakeholders and execute the brand strategy. Furthermore, the successful candidate will develop customer relationships while maximising opportunities based on strong account plans.
The Account Specialist's responsibilities include:
* Delivering expected sales performance and beyond in the North East territory
* Consistently gaining a logical, reasonable call to action/close on every sales call
* Educating medical providers and staff
* Identifying, developing and maintaining disease stake experts and speakers/advocates
* Differentiates company value propositions in an impactful and memorable way to physicians or other stakeholders
* Continuously striving to gain and share market intelligence
* Arranging and managing stakeholder meetings
* Continuously analysing sales reports
* Developing a business plan for the North East territory in line with brand strategy
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* A degree, preferably in science or nursing and/or relevant industry sales experience
* Practical knowledge and understanding of customer/disease area
* Able to maintain knowledge of market challenges and opportunities
* Knowledge of the industry and local market conditions
* Able to maintain a thorough knowledge of internal and external support programmes which they can leverage to achieve their goals
* Able to identify and understand policies, protocols and the political environment of institutional accounts that may affect the work of the client
* Able to build strong relationships with peers across functions and with partners outside of the team to enable higher performance
* Motivating and able to influence others
Apply for this Account Manager role now via this website or contact Michelle on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.