Territory Sales Manager - North West
Star's recruiting for a Territory Sales Manager opportunity with an international pharmaceutical company's continence division. The Territory Sales Manager will manage the North West Territory, becoming an integral part of the sales team with the motivation and capacity to implement company strategy in line with territory and divisional targets.
The Territory Sales Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Full, proactive responsibility for the successful operation and development of the company's business within the territory
* Targeting potential accounts in the North West by networking with both clinical and managerial personnel
* Facilitate the opportunity to secure Home Delivery contracts and other business streams
* Allocating 90% of working time to new business development in the NHS using effective account management and networking
* The remaining 10% of your time will be spent managing the existing customer base
* Maintaining a forward schedule of appointments with key customers and potential leads
* Engage in ongoing training and development to develop your sales competence
* Identifying and establishing key decision makers within the procurement, clinical and end user setting in each Trust
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* A Bachelor's degree in Business/Marketing/Science or equivalent
* Excellent customer focus, service , communication and networking skills
* The ability to work away from home in accordance with the role's needs
* High personal accountability and integrity
Apply now for this Territory Sales Manager opportunity via this website or contact Lauren on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.