Therapy Account Specialist - North Yorkshire - excellent salary and benefits package
Our client is one of the world's top 20 leading pharmaceutical companies whose mission is to improve people's health and wellbeing as part of an independent, innovative, research and development driven company.
The Therapy Account Specialist's responsibilities include:
* Driving sales through interactions with key clinicians, payors and other healthcare professionals across Primary and Secondary care
* Implementing local account plans to maximise advocacy and patient access
* Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Pharmaceutical sales and account management experience
* High level NHS understanding
* The ABPI qualification
* Experience of developing key opinion leader relationships
* Territory experience
Apply for this Therapy Account Specialist opportunity now via this website or call Kelly Beetham on 07710 172604!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.