Business Development Manager - Cheshire - competitive salary
Star's recruiting for a Business Development Manager opportunity with an ever-expanding, highly successful communications agency!
The Business Development Manager's responsibilities include:
* Create, develop and maintain capability slide decks, case studies and proposals
* Manage follow up materials after client meetings
* Develop marketing materials e.g. adverts
* Work interdepartmentally, sharing best practice and case studies
* Coordinate and execute social media campaigns
* Achieve new business targets
* Develop and maintain the budget
* Identify, develop and maintain new digital and creative suppliers
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent experience (Creative Marketing or Business Management degree desirable)
* Computer literate in all Microsoft Office applications
* Adobe Illustrator experience is advantageous
* Organisational and project management skills
* Strong team player
* Strong communication skills
* Close attention to detail
* Ability to demonstrate creative flair and innovation
* Proactive and professional with the ability to deliver projects effectively and efficiently
Apply for this Business Development Manager opportunity now via this website or call Georgia on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.