Scientific Projects Leader - Cheshire - competitive salary
Star's recruiting for an excellent Scientific Projects Leader opportunity with an ever-expanding, very successful communications agency!
The Scientific Projects Leader's key responsibilities include:
* Leading multiple projects to brief and account priorities
* Address client needs using your pharmaceutical industry knowledge
* Use your strategic thinking capability to Identify, develop and maintain influential relationships through the application of strategic thinking
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* A Science degree, preferably Life Science; PhD or MSc desirable
* Scientific knowledge and understanding
* Ability to deliver high quality, written work
* Excellent presentation, coaching, mentoring, communication and interpersonal skills
* A strong sense of motivation
* Close attention to detail
* Ability to objectively assimilate information
* Capacity to accept and act upon constructive feedback
Apply for this Scientific Projects Leader opportunity now via this website or contact Georgia on 01628 581 240!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.