Regional Account Manager - Scotland
Star's recruiting for a Regional Account Manager to work with a pharmaceutical company's renal portfolio; our client is on the way to achieving market leadership in nephrology.
The Regional Account Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Attaining company annual business objectives
* Delivering the company product portfolio sales and market share targets for Scotland
* Delivering the regional sales budget and accurate sales forecasting
* Creating new business/tender opportunities for product development, including retaining and developing existing contracts
* Completing all tenders and quotes, in collaboration with the Regional Business Manager, for Scotland
* Creating and developing new business opportunities for existing and new products and services
* Keeping up-to-date with the latest developments in the renal field
* Regular reporting and creating ad-hoc reports as required
The idea candidate will have/be:
* Open-minded and willing to join a growing structure with a promising future
* Scientific or economics degree
* Experience from within a sales function in the pharmaceutical industry, ideally within nephrology
* Significant experience in the pharmaceutical industry and key account management
* Broad experience of NHS funding and commissioning processes at all levels of the NHS
* ABPI qualified
* Living in Scotland
Apply for this Regional Account Manager opportunity via this website or contact Michelle on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.