Clinical Nurse Specialist - Medical devices (6-8 month FTC) - Greater London
Our client is a leading international medical device manufacturer. Due to a change in strategy within a rapidly growing business area they are recruiting for a Clinical Nurse Specialist to cover the London area on a 6-8 month contract starting asap. This is a fantastic opportunity for a nurse with theatre based experience to move across into the commercial environment with a leading company.
The Clinical Nurse Specialist will be responsible for educational activities with target customers, and retention of patients within the theatre environment
Key tasks include 1) Presenting and detailing the product, 2) Ensure patient adoption of solution through healthcare professional or direct training and follow up of the patient, 3) Identifying and maximizing opportunities and working in collaboration with the regional team to achieve commercial success.
This role covers Greater London, and to be considered for this role you must be live on (or within commutable distance) to the territory.
Required skills and experience:
* Nursing / Clinical qualifications and experience is essential, together with a current 'NMC registration'
* Nursing experience related to the operating theatre
* Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
* Passion to help patients deal with key healthcare needs
* Commercially focused, with proven ability to identify opportunities, and proactively drive and deliver strong results
* Exceptional listening skills and strong presentation and communication skills
* Demonstrate effective time management skills, administrative capabilities and effective written communication capabilities
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Full driving licence
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644