Hospital Specialist opportunity - permanent Star contract, part-time role, 3 days per week - London territory - competitive salary
It's a really exciting time to join Star; we became part of the Uniphar Group in 2015, and their investment in our people, infrastructure and analytics is propelling us towards our goal of becoming the UK's and Ireland's undisputed market leader in outsourcing. It also allows us to offer our employees the best of both worlds - the resources of a large organisation with the care of a small business.
Our continued commitment to look after and develop our people has been widely celebrated; Star is the most preferred contract sales organisation and recruitment agency 2016 as ranked by the industry in Pf's Company Perception, Motivation and Satisfaction survey. Star is a Gold Standard Investors in People ('IIP') organisation - only 7% of all IIP organisations achieve this standard - our support team won the 'Best Back Office Support Team' award at REC's IRP awards ceremony 2013 and in 2012, Great Places to Work's UK Best Workplaces Programme ranked Star the 3rd best small company to work for.
Our high-performance culture attracts and retains the industry's most talented people.
About the Hospital Specialist role:
Employed on a permanent Star contract, you'll be part of a syndicated team that works with:
* A global, specialty pharmaceutical company that's focused on developing medicines that provide strong clinical performance and measurable patient benefit Ideal candidates will have experience in a secondary care environment and the ABPI qualification.
* You put your customers at the heart of everything you do
* You're ambitious and motivated
* You solve your problems - you don't give up
* You're a conscientious, honourable team worker
* You take ownership of your role and you're determined to make things happen
This is an exceptional Hospital Specialist opportunity, apply now via this website or call John Turnbull on 07590182753.
* The Hospital Specialist will receive a competitive basic salary and bonus opportunities, high performance car or car allowance, Life Assurance, Private Healthcare, Pension Scheme plus other benefits.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.