Account Specialist - Rheumatology - 12 month contract
Star's recruiting for a Rheumatology Account Manager to work for an ambitious, market leading health business. The successful candidate will be the direct contact for key stakeholders to communicate the value proposition; they will be the main executor of the infield brand strategy. The successful candidate will also develop customer relationships whilst maximising opportunities based on strong account plans.
Key responsibilities of an Account Manager include:
* Delivering expected performance and beyond in the territory
* Developing smart pre call objectives in line with territory strategy and brand team goals leading to a change in customer behaviour
* Effectively handling objections an concerns
* Consistently gaining a logical, reasonable call to action/close on every sales call
* Educating medical providers and staff
* Identifying, developing and maintaining disease state experts and speakers/advocates
* Differentiating product value proposition in an impactful and memorable way to physicians and other stakeholders agreed
* Continuously striving to gain and share market intelligence
* Continuously analysing sales reports and field intelligence
* Working closely with the infield team, nurse team and wider brand team
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* A primary degree in preferably science/nursing and/or relevant industry sales experience
* Practical knowledge and understanding of customer/disease area requirements
* Knowledge of Industry and local market conditions
* Able to identify and understand policies, protocols and the political environment of institutional accounts that may affect the work of the client
Apply now for this Account Manager role via the Star website or contact Hazel on 0161 914 7660.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.