Strategic Key Account Manager Opportunity - Diabetes - Oxfordshire/Bedfordshire/Buckinghamshire
Our client is a newly-established global specialist Diabetes Company, dedicated to improving the lives and health of people with Diabetes. This client already has a globally-recognised, highly reputable product range and are committed to adding more innovative and life-changing products to their ever-changing portfolio. They already have a strong heritage in the market as a leading provider and are continually building on the legacy of their longstanding commitment to Diabetes.
Key responsibilities for this Key Account Manager include:
* Managing a set of accounts within your designated geographical area to achieve specific business objectives through development and commercial management of key customer groups
* Creating and implementing business plans within specific accounts (CCGs, Health Boards etc.), along with analysing these accounts to identify customers' agenda and common goals
* Developing a broad range of key customer relationships and a thorough understanding of the NHS that will reflect the need of each key account
* Delivering access to the company brand by securing local NHS approval and guideline inclusion for the local health economies
* Identifying and developing relationships with Key Opinion Leaders across the local healthcare economy
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Demonstrable achievements in a Key Account Manager position
* Successful sales experience with key PCO/CCG stakeholders
* High level of organisational, business-planning and problem-solving skills
* Strong knowledge of the NHS and its challenges
* Excellent level of negotiation and sales skills
* Determination to succeed and highly motivated
Apply for this exciting opportunity now via this website, or contact Charlie Robinson on 01225 336335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.