Territory Account Manager - North-West
Star's looking for a Territory Account Manager to join a global healthcare devices company. The Territory Account Manager will be accountable for all commercial activity on territory; you'll manage your territory efficiently and effectively , delivering an account management approach that delights customers, achieves world class KPIs and adheres to quality standards.
The Territory Account Manager's responsibilities include:
* Achieve and exceed sales targets by promoting company products and solutions to existing and potential customers
* Plan and prioritise personal sales activities to deliver locally agreed KPIs
* Implement the Manager Selling Process and use the planning and reporting tools effectively to ensure a consistent approach
* Take local accountability for an account management approach in the territory and be responsible for proactive and responsive customer care
* Create, review, update and action a territory Business Plan that will achieve the local sales target
* Manage and support the purchasing process, including completing and responding to Tenders and purchase requests, working with other specialists within the company as required on larger tenders
* Maintain a level of product and specialist clinical knowledge across the company product portfolio to feel comfortable selling to specialists
* Monitor and report on personal, customer, market and competitor activities and provide relevant forecasts, reports and information as required directly or within a CRM system
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* A track record of sales success in a similar customer-facing role, along with experience of account management
* Medical sales experience (nursing experience is preferred but not essential)
* An understanding of selling into the medical sector in the UK
* Project management and administrative experience
* A degree or similar level of education is preferred, but not essential
Apply now for this Territory Account Manager opportunity via this website or contact Lauren on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.