Validation Specialist - Life Sciences, UK & Europe
Our client is a world leading Life Science and Diagnostics organisation with a reputation for innovation. Their wide ranging business area offers a uniquely broad range of life science, diagnostics and blood screening assays and instrumentation based on their Nobel prize-winning PCR technologies.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Validation Specialist on their Forensics side of the business. Candidate can be based anywhere in UK, but significant travel is required.
The role will involve enhancing customer satisfaction and building customer relationships while advancing the adoption of proprietary/advanced technology products and services in the defined area of Human ID & Forensics. The role will involve the following -
- Meet or exceed sales targets for assigned products/services and assigned business objectives through support of the Sales specialists and representatives and develop tactical plans to maximize product adoption. Perform validation services to enhance adoption of technologies.
- Implementation of corporate strategy in defined key accounts.
- Drive and initiate development of new business opportunities and references. Conduct seminars/exhibitions and increase number of strategic partnerships within market. Communicate market information through business teams, CRM market feedback, and/or other approved channels.
Who they are looking for;
* Minimum of Bachelor of Science or equivalent
* Relevant lab experience
* Proven track record of at least 12 months of directly related Forensic experience
* Experience in Assay and Equipment validation to ENFSI/SWGDAM guidelines
* Technical expertise in defined specialist market with broad knowledge of Human ID & Forensic Solutions
* Demonstrated ability to sell to committees, Chief Technology and Chief Executives levels against competitors in assigned marketplace
* Drive adoption of new technologies through key opinion leaders, seminars, national conferences, references, demonstrations and other as applicable
* Validate successful selling channels, processes and opportunities
* Fluent in English, another language preferably
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package will be offered.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644