PORTFOLIO DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - ONCOLOGY - YORKSHIRE & HUMBER
Our Client employs 85,000 people across 150 countries and is pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. They've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
- They are seeking a Portfolio Development Manager to build strong and sustainable relationships with local NHS prescribers and influencers within identified Key Accounts to implement marketing strategies and develop optimal access for patients for key brands in Oncology portfolio
- Reporting to the Regional Business Leader, this is a promotional role to ensure the optimal guidance, commissioning and service environment for licensed products.
- As part of the local Key Account Team, you will optimise market access plans in order to gain patient access.
- You will also be accountable for high quality services ensuring delivery of licensed products.
- You will take personal responsibility for maintaining high ethical standards, operating in compliance with industry codes, regulations, and SOPs.
- You will undertake promotional activities in relevant accounts to ensure the funding of promoted products and engage in appropriate funding, capacity and service re-design plans.
- You will also evaluate the current and potential impact of regional and territory influencers and develop and deliver plans which provide strategic and tactical approaches to capitalize on regional and territory opportunities and mitigate threats.
You're someone who wants to influence your own development. You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
You will be able to show demonstrable results through team and key account working practice along with success in a sales role, experience of working in a matrix environment and a track record of strong performance.
Excellent knowledge of the NHS environment is required along with the ability to relate this knowledge to objective and action planning.
Sound knowledge of healthcare compliance is necessary as well as expert knowledge of local commissioning and funding pathways.
An Excellent Basic, Bonus and Benefits package will be paid.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644