Market Access role - Oncology - Yorkshire and Humber
Our client's recruiting for an exceptional Market Access opportunity which requires you to work with a portfolio which includes Breast and Haematology plus a new Oncology product, with further products being launched later in the year. The role has a good balance of internal cross-functional working, strong team links etc. as well as external relationship development.
The Market Access role's key responsibilities include:
* Reporting to the Regional First Line Manager to ensure the optimal guidance, commissioning and service environment for products
* Building sustainable relationships with local NHS prescribers and influencers within key accounts to create marketing strategies for optimal access for patients and the company's Oncology portfolio
* Carrying out promotional actives to ensure funding of promoted products, and engage in appropriate funding, capacity and service re-design plans
* Delivering plans and evaluating the potential impact of regional territory influencers to provide tactical approaches on capitalisation of territory opportunities
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Market access experience and knowledge of Haematology and Oncology products is particularly desirable
* Strong presentation and project management skills
* Excellent knowledge of healthcare compliance and local commissioning and funding pathways
* Excellent communication and organisation skills
Apply for this Market Access opportunity now via this website or contact Hazel on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.