Key Account Manager - Neurology - West Midlands
Don't miss the chance to join a unique, UK-based, specialist Pharmaceutical and Healthcare company with their own UK Manufacturing base. They take a customer-focused approach and aim to lead the way with a diverse range of exciting products. They currently have one of the richest pipelines in the country and they are looking for exceptional people to join them as they grow.
* Maximise sales and market share for key products and deliver against territory sales targets
* Identify and develop professional relationships with key customers including Specialist Clinicians, Medicines Management, Specialist Nurses and Procurement Managers
* Work closely with key customers to anticipate and understand their needs to develop effective, strategic accounts plans that increase sales in-line with customer requirements
* Develop and maintain excellent product and therapy area knowledge
* Understand territory formulary process and procedures and work to gain formulary status as quickly as possible
* ABPI qualified
* At least 2/3 years' experience in the industry
* Demonstrable success in a Pharmaceutical sales environment
* Neurology/Mental Health experience desirable but not necessary
* Tenacious, driven, highly personable
* Consistent career background
Submit your CV for this position via the website or contact Jon Newman on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.