Territory Account Manager - Capital Equipment - Wales and Midlands
Our client is a world leader in the design, manufacture and supply of inflatable moving, handling and bathing equipment. This is an award-winning company that's proud to serve a global healthcare market with particular interests in Europe, Asia, America and Australia. Their products and equipment are designed to make everyday tasks easier for disabled and elderly people.
* Manage all commercial activity in West Midlands to deliver sales of moving and handling equipment
* Create and manage specific account business plans to develop growth - focusing on Local Health Authorities, Commissioners, Occupational Therapists and Care Homes
* Identifying new customer groups as well as maintaining relationships with current customers to ensure business longevity
* Attend exhibitions and events to promote the company's name and products
* Commercially successful account management experience in a similar customer-facing role
* Understanding of the NHS and UK medical sector sales
* An excellent communicator in both spoken and written English
* Able to travel including overnight stays as required
* Ambitious, with a desire to grow the business
* Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
* A medical qualification or a relevant degree is advantageous
Submit your CV for this position via the website or contact Jon Newman on 01225 336 335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.