Commercial Account Manager - Vaccines - National
As the commercial contact point for the new vaccines business unit, you are responsible for designing and implementing effective commercial schemes/tenders with key accounts. This is a great time to join a market-leading company as they re-launch their vaccines portfolio.
* Engage with key external and internal organisations and stakeholders
* Ensure continuity of supply by understanding the relationship between internal and external supply chain
* Pursue any business opportunities relevant to the vaccines business unit
* Develop sophisticated understanding of the vaccines purchasing environment
* Evaluate sector market changes and assess impact on the vaccines business unit
* Communicate cross-functionally to effectively develop cost-effective solutions
* Commercial Account Management experience desirable
* Excellent commercial awareness
* Happy to regularly travel across the UK
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Consistent career background
* Good excel skills
Submit your CV for this role via the website or contact Jon Newman on 01225 336 335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.