Haematology Solutions Specialist
Our client is a dynamic, medical device manufacturer devoted to discovering new medicines, new technologies and new ways to manage health. They have a portfolio of products which includes diagnostic devices, and they are in a position of strength in terms of market position and workforce satisfaction.
They are looking for a Haematology Solutions Specialist to act in pre- and after-sales, providing expert application knowledge, delivering customer training, and supporting the sales forces to expand the haematology share and improve account profitability.
* You will be responsible for a sales quota with a volume defined by country/region, including target performance achievement within the region a
* Analyse, develop and drive value expansion goals and account specific plans.
* Work closely with IT and Automation teams for implementation of Automation and IT/Middleware solutions, including conducting pre-sales workflow.
Build sustainable customer relationships and leverage them to expand profitable sales.
* Demonstrate instruments to customers and deliver customer training.
* Manage logistics for haematology-related installation processes (pre-installation check, analyser check-out, transport and installation).
* Solve issues like e.g. field actions, software upgrades, working together with all Haematology colleagues.
* Conduct post implementation business reviews.
* Be instrumental in performing evaluation and scientific studies.
* Actively collect best practices and train others enabling improved customer satisfaction and faster adoption of new haematology solutions and methodologies.
The ideal candidate will have a track record in the diagnostic industry with an emphasis on haematology solutions and have worked in a similar position supported by management and customer references. It would be advantageous to have commercial experience.
Please apply online or call the CHASE office on 0131 553 6644.