Key Account Manager - North Yorkshire
Star's recruiting for a new Key Account Manager opportunity with a leading pharmaceutical company. The Key Account Manager will lead the co-creation and implementation of account plans. The role also involves effectively interacting with payers and other key decision makers and influencers in order to deliver account plan outcomes.
The Key Account Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Leading local creation of account plans with all relevant functions
* Identifying, managing and developing internal relationships with key stakeholders to ensure account priorities are supported
* Using local, environmental and healthcare delivery knowledge to Identify and develop a strategy to engage with key decision makers to ensure advocacy development and optimal formulary and guideline positions
* Spotting opportunities and developing business cases to maximise opportunities
* Successfully delivering agreed payer facing actions in the local account plan
* Delivering high value interactions, drawing on other resources required
* Making financial decisions in line with frameworks
* Achieving and maintaining local market access
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* A degree level education or equivalent experience
* ABPI qualified
* Up to date NHS knowledge
* Strong, clinical understanding of local environment and patient pathways
* A clear understanding and experience of account management and regional business
Apply for this Key Account Manager opportunity now via this website or contact Hazel on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.