Primary Care Specialist - Anticoagulation -Bristol, South Gloucestshire and Somerset- industry-leading bonus structure
As part of a new and exciting national team build, the Primary Care Specialist will promote a recently launched anticoagulation product to primary care; you'll join a successful, established team of key account managers and hospital specialists promoting the product currently.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with an impressive reputation for innovation; over 16,000 employees work together to enrich quality of life around the world, addressing diverse medical needs through the provision of products and services focused on therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology and metabolic diseases. Our client's products are available in more than 20 countries around the world.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking company that strives to make sure employees feel challenged and rewarded, and boasts a diverse culture that embraces the values and customs befitting a global organisation. The successful applicant will be rewarded with a fantastic package and great bonus earning potential - the bonus structure for this team is industry-leading.
Primary Care Specialist's key responsibilities include:
* Working in a primary care setting to promote this anticoagulation product
* Developing all customer groups on your designated territory
* Work alongside the key account management team to pull-through local guidance and resources
* Build long-term business relationships with all relevant clients and customers to maximise business opportunities
* Plan, organise and execute activities to ensure access to funding and sales, to meet agreed business objectives
Applicants should have/be:
* Anticoagulation or cardiovascular experience is highly advantageous but not essential
* Understanding of the NHS and its challenges
* Degree qualified in a relevant subject such as science or business
* Experience of working to sales targets in a customer facing role
* Aware of the ABPI code of practice
* Driven and enthusiastic, able to drive your own success
* Demonstrable ability to build strong, long-term relationships
* Alternatively this organisation will consider an enthusiastic and driven graduate looking for their first role in the medical sales industry
Apply for this Primary Care Specialist opportunity via this website, or contact ROWENA DESWERT on 01225 336335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.