Account Manager - Diabetes - Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Portsmouth, Southampton
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market-leading pharmaceutical company's Diabetes team. Working in Primary Care, you'll maximise sales and driving product awareness across the South East and South West Essex.
This is a 6 month contract offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
The Account Manager's core responsibilities include:
* Identify and engage with KOLs across the territory to develop long-lasting business relationships, build your network and develop the company's reputation
* Work collaboratively with key customers to develop and implement strategic business plans that align with company targets and objectives, and customers' needs and requirements
* Work cross-functionally within the company e.g. ensure consistency, share best practice, communicate product feedback
* Develop and maintain excellent knowledge of the therapy area, products, competitor activities and market trends
* Present brand value propositions to influence prescribing procedures
* Ensure administration tasks are completed with excellent attention to detail and all customer interactions are recorded appropriately
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Primary Care background
* Account management experience
* Demonstrable sales skills
* Knowledge of the Diabetes field is desirable
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Apply for this Account Manager opportunity now via this website or contact Rowena Deswert on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.