Key Account Manager - North UK
Star's recruiting for an Key Account Manager to work for a leading UK manufacturer of liquids, creams and semi-solids. As NHS Development Manager you'll play a key role in complementing the Dermatology team's sales and marketing activities by managing CCG formulary inclusion/guideline implementation in target accounts.
The Key Account Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Achieving sales targets, market share growth and KPIs
* Building professional relationships with clinical and NHS stakeholders to positively impact sales and quality of care being given to patients
* Providing ongoing feedback to management to shape future strategy
* Using financial and other internal resources in the most effective way to maximise impact on sales
* Systematically reviewing account progress and account strategies using agreed benchmarks
* Acting as the hub of territory communication and ensuring that information is disseminated through to the sales team and appropriate head office personnel
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* ABPI qualified
* An accomplished medical sales professional with a proven track record of success and experience in a Healthcare Development Manager role
* Evidence of success with key customer groups in the NHS is a big advantage
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Able to handle complex and multi-variable negotiations and influence a cross functional team
Apply now for this NHS Development Manager role via this website or contact Hazel on 0161 914 7660.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.