Territory Sales Manager - Stoma Devices - Wales and Gloucestershire
Our client is a world leader in Laryngectomy Care, with a complete range of voice and pulmonary rehabilitation devices that can be personalised to each user. Our client has over 25 years' experience in medical devices and is on the forefront of product development.
This is a great time to join the company - our client's expending to accommodate high product demand; the role also offers a great package and career progression.
The Territory Sales Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Lead, build and generate new and established accounts to sell the full range of Stoma Device products
* Working in the South West and Hampshire to develop existing and new long-term relationships with customers
* Conduct local patient interaction events across the South West and Hampshire.
* Using strategic planning, identify the key accounts and KOLs to influence to best develop the company's name in the South West and Hampshire.
Applicants should have/be:
* Sales experience from Primary and Secondary care environments
* Strong commercial acumen
* Experience in Healthcare & Medical Devices, exposure to Stoma, Tracheostomy, Laryngectomy Care is highly desirable
* Educated to degree level or equivalent in a related subject
* Ability to work under pressure and manage your own time and workload
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a fantastic package and career development.
Apply for this Territory Sales Manager opportunity via this website or contact David Alexander on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.