Territory Manager - Ophthalmology - Manchester/Yorkshire
Star's looking for a Territory Manager to join a large, well-established Pharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative products. They pride themselves on striving to provide positive patient outcomes and making a difference in the market. You will be responsible for promoting Ophthalmology products across Manchester and Yorkshire.
* Identify and pursue new business opportunities whilst maintaining existing business relationships within the Ophthalmology field
* Work collaboratively with key customers to develop and implement strategic account plans that deliver against your sales targets and meet your customers' requirements
* Drive product awareness, maximise sales and build your network to gain advocacy across your territory
* Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge and ensure you communicate customer feedback, competitor intelligence and best practice to your team
* Ensure all administrative tasks are completed and you adhere to the ABPI code of practice at all times
* Pharmaceutical sales experience
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Demonstrable sales abilities
* Pro-active and organised
* A team player
Apply for this Territory Manager opportunity now via the website or contact Lauren Iredale on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.