Hospital Sales Specialist - Lung Oncology - Thames Valley and Wessex
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading Pharmaceutical company on their Lung Oncology team. You will be working with highly specialist products in a Secondary Care environment across Thames Valley and Wessex. This company have a great reputation in the industry and their Oncology portfolio is highly regarded amongst Secondary Care professionals.
* Target specific accounts on your territory to maximise sales, drive product awareness and grow the business within Secondary Care ensuring patient care is the focus of your product promotion
* Work closely with key stakeholders to develop and implement strategic business plans in line with the brand strategy and budget limitations to generate maximum return on investment
* Ensure customer needs are met by developing a deep understanding of their priorities and providing effective, tailored solutions that also meet company targets
* Demonstrate exceptional knowledge of the NHS environment, market intelligence and competitor activities, as well as advanced therapy area and product knowledge
* Ensure marketing activities are delivered successfully and feedback is communicated effectively from the field to head office
* Key Account Management background
* Demonstrable sales success
* Comfortable with a highly clinical sell
* Specialist care experience desirable - Oncology experience not essential
* Enthusiastic, passionate and highly driven
Submit your CV for this role via the website or contact Charlie on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.