Our client is a large pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and markets a diverse range of branded and generic products. As a Business Development Manager you'll be working for their dental division focus on driving sales across the London, South East and South Central territory. You'll attract and develop new business, drive product awareness and maximise sales across your territory.
The Business Development Manager's key responsibilities include:
* Identify and pursue new business opportunities in corporate and independent dental practices across your territory
* Develop and implement strategic business plans that deliver against company targets and meet your customers' requirements
* Work cross functionally with the wider sales and marketing teams to drive sales success and consistency
* Develop positive working relationships by understanding customer needs and providing tailored solutions, highlight the key features, advantages and benefits of using your services
* Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge, market intelligence and knowledge of competitor activities
* Ongoing work on your pipeline through regular spec calls and practice visits
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Dental sales background
* Business planning skills
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* A team player
Apply for this Business Development Manager role via this website or contact Matthew Pulley on 01628 581 240
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.