Established sixty years ago, our client is a family owned business that retains a friendly and professional atmosphere. They focus on diabetic injectors used by type 1 patients. They also have a range of blood sampling products and a range of products for sexual health. The company is multinational and is continuing to grow. Candidates should have a 'can do' attitude and be keen to learn and develop; our client is renowned for its training and development. This is a genuinely nice company to work for which offers a rewarding environment that encourages employees to flourish.
The responsibilities of the Regional Account Executive are but not limited to:
* Discuss and agree sales objectives with National Field Sales Manager
* Achieve all territory sales targets for products
* Identify, develop and maintain business within secondary care
* Continuous monitoring of IMS data to monitor growth of prescriptions and market share across key product lines
* To carry out product and clinical training with Healthcare professional in all healthcare environments as required
* To ensure that literature and sample stocks are delivered and maintained in all relevant clinics where the Company's products are utilised.
* Complete all administrative requirements
* Make sure all activities carried out are cost effective
* To comply with all Health and safety guidelines as laid down by the company
* Experience of NHS primary care markets
* Experience within NHS secondary, markets
* Previous sales experience in medical devices and/or diabetes field
* Previous experience of working in pharmaceuticals industry
* Previous experience of working in sales
* Recognised business qualification
* Effective team worker
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Strong negotiation and influencing skills
* Flexible approach able to travel
* Highly self-motivated, self-starter and resilient
The Regional Account Executive will receive a highly competitive basic salary and bonus scheme as well as an industry leading benefits package and numerous career progression opportunities.
Apply now via this website or call Matthew Pulley on 01628 581 240
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.