Exciting Account Manager Opportunity - Medical Devices - Endoscopy
Star's recruiting a nationwide team of driven Medical Device Account Managers on a permanent basis.
It's a really exciting time to join us; Star became part of the Uniphar Group in 2015, and their investment in our people, infrastructure and analytics is propelling us towards our goal of becoming the UK's and Ireland's undisputed market leader in outsourcing. It also allows us to offer our employees the best of both worlds - the resources of a large organisation with the care of a small business.
Our client is a European, specialist pharmaceutical company with over 1000 employees that develop, manufacture and market products that offer real value to healthcare. Core therapy areas include gastroenterology, hepatology, critical and supportive care.
This is a great chance to be involved with an exciting and innovative product in the Endoscopy market, working in a hospital based sales role with a large focus on the procurement as well as clinical acceptance and driving sales.
The Key Account Manager's responsibilities include:
* Build and maintain strong working relationships with Clinicians, Theatre Staff and Procurement Departments within the specified territory
* Develop and implement strategic and effective Account Plans to ensure the maximum uptake of the product in the Endoscopy field
* Full understanding of the NHS environment, hospital buying process, tender process and NHS hierarchy and funding
* Achieves standards, expectations and performance as agreed with manager
* Analyse accounts to identify Key Decision Makers, have a firm grasp of your stakeholder's issues, work closely with your regional colleagues and manager to plan and execute strategies
* Maintain high level of communication within the team and internal stakeholders regarding competitors and any other relevant information
The ideal candidate should have/be:
* Previous Endoscopy experience desirable but not essential
* Success within Theatre Sales and Procurement & Tendering in any device or equipment field
* Clinical sales in either; Devices, Equipment, Disposables or Capital Equipment
* Previous Territory experience
* Commercially focused induvial with a strong clinical understanding
* An exceptional communicator with strong presentation skills
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a fantastic package.
Apply now for this Account Manager position via this website or contact Alexander Whetherly on 01225 336 335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.