Area Lead - South London and Thames Valley - Diabetes & Cardio
This is a great opportunity to join a market-leading, forward-thinking Pharmaceutical company in a hybrid people management/account management position. Joining the Cardiovascular and Diabetes Business Unit, you will be working cross-functionally with the Market Access and Brand teams to ensure company targets and objectives are achieved, as well the needs and requirements of customers are met.
* Manage a team of 6 Sales Representatives working in Primary and Secondary Care in Cardiovascular and Diabetes
* Split your time between managing and developing your team and building collaborative relationships with key customers
* Conduct performance management reviews and ensure your team are working collaboratively and providing the best service to their customers
* Responsible for the development and delivery of strategic and commercial plans across the area
* Identify market trends, product feedback and competitor activities to share with the Market Access Team
* Demonstrate excellent therapy area, product and market knowledge
* People management and coaching skill
* Strong background in the Pharmaceutical industry
* Excellent knowledge of Primary Care
* Experience of cross functional working
* Diabetes experience highly desirable
Submit your CV for this role via the website or call Charlie Robinson on 01225 336 335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.