Healthcare Partnership Manager - Immunology/Rheumatology - South Wales, Glos, Bristol
Star is recruiting for a Market Access opening with an ambitious and forward-thinking Pharmaceutical company. This is an exciting opportunity to join a market-leading company who focus on making a significant impact on the lives of their patients.
* Identifying and pursuing new opportunities to open access in key accounts
* Ensuring you anticipate potential barriers to access and have strategic plans in place
* Developing an expert understanding of the decision-making process, key influencers and funding streams
* Building collaborative relationships with payers to understand their and plans and objectives
* Developing and implementing strategic engagement plans to optimise funding and access that delivers against company targets and objectives, and meet the needs of your customers
* Proactively pursuing opportunities to work cross-functionally to deliver brand objectives
* Demonstrating expert knowledge of the products and share market and competitor intelligence
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Market Access/Healthcare Development experience
* Knowledge of Payer groups
* Specialist Care experience desirable
* Expert knowledge of the NHS
* Highly driven, passionate and focused
Submit your CV for this Healthcare Partnership Manager position via the website or contact David Alexander on 01225 336 335.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.