Primary Care Specialist - Cornwall - permanent, rolling Star contract
This Primary Care Specialist role is an excellent opportunity to join a market-leading pharmaceutical company's cardiovascular team, promoting an innovative, patient-friendly Anticoagulation product. They're looking for an enthusiastic, commercially-aware candidate to join their high-performing team.
You'll be responsible for maximising sales, driving product awareness and building strong business relationships with key customers in primary care across Gloucester and Avon. This is a permanent rolling contract through Star.
The Primary Care Specialist's key responsibilities include:
* Proactively identify and pursue key customers and use all available resources to maximise sales and drive product awareness in primary care across your territory
* Develop and maintain business relationships with new and existing customers to raise your profile as a company ambassador and build your network for future opportunities
* Work collaboratively with customers to develop strategic account plans that meet the needs of your customers and deliver against your sales targets
* Work in partnership with your internal team to share market intelligence, customer feedback and knowledge of competitor activities
* Demonstrate expert knowledge of the therapy area, products and environmental knowledge
* Full adherence to ABPI procedures and company processes
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* A strong primary care background
* Demonstrable sales success
* Cardiovascular and/or anticoagulation experience is highly desirable
* Driven, focused and enthusiastic
Apply for this Primary Care Specialist opportunity now via the website or contact Alexander Whetherly on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.