PRODUCT/ASSISTANT PRODUCT MANAGER - HIV - BASED SOUTH EAST
This research based, market leading Biotech Company have seen their sales and profits quadruple over the last five years and are consistently pushing back the frontiers of innovative medicine including HIV and Hepatitis B.
They truly retain and develop the best talent in the healthcare industry and their lean and agile structure has seen them launch ten products in the last ten years and are now looking to launch a new product every year over the next ten years.
We have an exciting permanent opportunity for a talented and Product or Assistant Product Manager to join the UK HIV Marketing team.
Job duties include:
* Develop and implement the promotional communication strategy and tactics ensuring alignment with the overall brand strategy
* Develop and ensure approval for use and final production of promotional materials.
* Manage agency relationships to develop promotional materials.
* Ensure all marketing activities are in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
* Manage the marketing budget (OPEX) and project timelines.
* Drive excellence in commercial efforts, including business planning/forecasting.
* Demonstrate high level of business acumen in analyzing and coordinating activities from identified industry trends, competitor's resources and practices.
* Ensure performance tracking/monitoring, including any required action planning.
* Responsible for articulating the UK Brand Strategy and Action Plans.
* Partner with Medical Affairs and Community Affairs to ensure effective development and implementation of strategies.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
*Graduate calibre, with experience within the pharmaceutical/ healthcare industry to include familiarity with marketing/sales strategy and tactics, as well as commercial policies and practices within specialty care.
* Demonstrated track record of successful product launches and/or sustained commercial growth.
* Strategic thinker with ability to formulate, develop and execute development strategy.
* Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
* Ability to analyse complex issues, execute sound judgment and make decisions
* Demonstrated excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple projects/priorities.
* In-depth ability to work with external agencies, including advertising, public relations and medical education vendors to develop programs and materials is required.
This role will come with an Excellent Basic, Bonus and Benefits package.
Please apply online or call Huw Nicholas on 0131 553 6644