The Generic Business Manager's responsibilities will include:
* Leading a team of Telesales Executives and Account Executives
* Working with the Director of Sales to develop all sales targets and sales plans
* Training and performance management within the company's performance management framework, as well as managing compliance within the Telemarketing Team
* Developing and implementing effective call sales strategies to enable effective account development
* Working closely with the Sales Director, developing and implementing the Telemarketing business plan and agreeing all pricing and promotions for the Telemarketing Team
* Establishing effective business relationships with a broad range of contacts across designated key and target accounts, to ensure team and channel based opportunities are identified and solutions implemented
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Well-developed leadership skills with experience of field sales or product management in the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical industry (generics, branded, OTC)
* Demonstrable evidence of coaching and developing people and teams
* Strong analytical skills
* ABPI qualification preferred
* Marketing or business-related qualification advantageous
Apply for this Generic Business Manager role via this website now or call Emma Thomas on 0161 914 7660!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.