Ultrasound Applications and Sales Specialist - Southern England
Star's looking for an Ultrasound Application and Sales Specialist to join a small and expanding medical imaging distribution company! Our client specialises in the sales and maintenance of Ultrasound machines across the UK, and they're looking for passionate people to join their successful team.
The Ultrasound Applications and Sales Specialist's key responsibilities include:
* Providing clinical and technical support throughout the sales process
* Getting involved with training, product demonstrations and post-sale customer support
* Developing excellent market knowledge and competitor intelligence to assist the sales team to deliver against sales targets
* Promoting products at trade shows and conferences through demonstrations and training
* Demonstrating expert product knowledge to ensure accurate training is delivered and customers are fully supported throughout the process
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Ultrasound/Sonography/Radiography experience
* Commercial acumen
* Organised, trustworthy and passionate
* Happy to travel extensively
Apply for this Ultrasound Applications and Sales Specialist opportunity now via the website or contact Charlie Robinson on 01225 336 335!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.