Hospital Specialist - Cardiovascular - South West
Star is recruiting for an exciting Hospital Specialist position working across the South West in the Cardiovascular therapy area. You will be promoting a newly-launched Anticoagulation product within Secondary Care, and be responsible for maximising sales, driving product awareness and gaining formulary inclusions. This role is with a global, forward-thinking Pharmaceutical company who are currently expanding their sales team.
* Building trusted relationships with key customers and working collaboratively to develop and implement strategic business plans that deliver against company targets, and meet the needs of your customer
* Demonstrating exceptional therapy area and product knowledge, and developing advanced knowledge of the market, customer environment and competitor activities
* Identifying and pursuing new business leads and ensuring effective internal cross-functional working to maximise opportunities
* Demonstrating KAM selling skills to a high standard to maximise sales and meet targets
* Developing a detailed understanding of the Secondary Care customer environment organisational needs for KOLs
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Demonstrable sales success in a Secondary Care environment
* Evidence of formulary and market access
* Strong knowledge of the NHS structure and environment
* Experience of the Cardiovascular market desirable but not essential
* Driven, commercially-aware, proactive
Submit your CV for this Hospital Specialist position via the website or contact David Alexander on 01225 336 335.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.