Medical Science Liaison - Oncology - North of England
An exciting MSL opportunity working in Oncology has arisen in the North of England! Working with a well-established and innovative Pharmaceutical company, you will be responsible for maximising company product value through providing expert scientific knowledge to key customers.
* Apply expert therapy area and product knowledge to support the product portfolio
* Provide high-quality customer support to internal customers and colleagues through educational and training support
* Deliver accurate, expert scientific information following unsolicited requests from HCP's
* Demonstrate exceptional up-to-date clinical knowledge, published data and trial work for the product portfolio and attend relevant meetings are conferences
* Retrieve, evaluate and present high quality information to HCP's using internal and external sources
* Work cross-functionally with various teams, including Medical Affairs, Pharmacovigilance and Medical Advisors
* Support Market Access projects by providing clinical support
* MSL or equivalent medical affairs experience
* Oncology experience highly desirable
* Experience working within the ABPI Code of Practice
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to influence at all levels
Submit your CV for this position via the website or contact David Alexander on 01225 336 335
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.