Working for an independent pharmaceutical company dedicated to researching and discovering medication to allow healthcare professionals to treat their patients, with the belief that all employees that work should find fulfilment through and in what he or she does
The responsibilities of the Key Account Manager are but not limited to:
* Identify, develop and increase sales growth and market access for key accounts
* Achieve sales targets while meeting the needs of key customers
* Identify, develop and implement effective business plans
* Identify, developed and maintain key stakeholder relationships
* Develop a key understanding of key account structures and decision making processes
* Identify, develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of relevant area to efficiently carry out job role
* To recognise, record and report potential adverse reactions that arise from a HCP in line with agreed Company procedures.
* Complete and maintain accurate company records of all key account customers on CRM system and reports and data completed and submitted on time
* Excellent communication skills both internally and externally
* The ability to prioritise workload to maximise sales growth
* The ability to work as a team
* The ability to be persuasive
* Able to demonstrate the ability to analyse opportunities and problems and how to solve them
* Understands how to plan, prepare and execute a negotiation
* Knowledge of relevant disease area
* ABPI qualified
The Key Account Manager will receive a highly competitive basic salary and bonus scheme as well as an industry leading benefits package and numerous career progression opportunities.
Apply now via this website or call Matthew Pulley on 01628 581 240
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.