Our client is a multi-speciality health care company focused on discovering, developing and commercialising innovative products for the eye care, neuromodulator, skin care and other specialty markets that enable people to live life to its greatest potential. In partnership with the medical community, they bring scientific excellence and rigour to deliver leading products that improve patient outcomes.
The responsibilities of the Surgical Specialist are but not limited to:
* Maximise potential sales growth opportunity within territory
* Identify, Develop and Maintain relationships with key stakeholders including Physicians
* Work closely with product specialists and other team to deliver objectives for the company product
* Responsible for partnering Ophthalmic Surgeons on the use of the product for the treatment of glaucoma
* Experience in Theatre Selling / Training environment
* Significant experience of Ophthalmology selling
* Have skills in business planning and key account management
* Education to degree level (science degree preferred)
* Full driving licence (clean preferable)
* Excellent relationship building qualities
* Ability to work of own initiative, plan and prioritise
* Excellent communication skills
* Proven track record of relevant local HTA Guidance implementation in a hospital environment
* Understanding of challenges and changes within the local health environment and how they affect the Ophthalmology business
The Surgical Specialist will receive a highly competitive basic salary and bonus scheme as well as an industry leading benefits package and numerous career progression opportunities.
Apply now via this website or call Matthew Pulley on 01628 581 240
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.