BRAND MANAGER - BRAND CHAMPION - HIGHLY SPECIALIST PRODUCT - BASED SOUTH EAST
Our client has long been known for expertise in the class of rare genetic diseases known as lysosomal storage disorders (LSDs). LSDs remain the heart of the company today, but they have also expanded their focus to other rare diseases and multiple sclerosis.
* To be the brand champion in the UK and Ireland.
* To optimise the brand market position by the development of a comprehensive marketing plan.
* To manage implementation of the plan through the close collaboration and alignment with other departments and functions both in UK/Ireland in the wider organisation.
* To fully understand customer insights
* Brand Communications - develops external and internal communication strategy and plan for product, investigates and decides optimum channel mix. Champions the product internally to sales force and across wider business.
* Brand Plan Execution - Owns budget for marketing spend for product, leads development of marketing materials in compliance with ABPI code and internal SOPs, develops meeting programmes and digital marketing programmes.
* Sales Alignment Process - To ensure sales teams activities are aligned with the brand marketing plans.
* Conduct additional Rare Disease BU related project(s) according to business unit needs and individual skills/preference.
* Market Analysis Insight - Identification and analysis of market knowledge gaps; Commissioning of Market research and implementation of research findings
* Buying Process - Owns the development of the patient journey model and treatment pathways; Co-ordinates the input of intelligence from Sales into this process; Identifies and develops appropriate assumptions where gaps in understanding exist. Co-ordinates the input of other functions (e.g. Medical) into these assumptions;
* Segmentation - Owns development of customer and market segmentation based on outputs from Buying Process; Co-ordination of intelligence, including competitor intelligence from internal and external sources to confirm segmentation
* Positioning to maximise the opportunity of the Brand - Profiles unmet needs within segments, matches product benefits to needs and develops clear positioning approach as a result.
* Success measurement - Supports development of ROI tools, patient tracker tools, digital ROI measures, market research, DFU.
Skills - Must have:
* Organised with a good level of analytical skills
* Able to work in a discreet arena of genetic diseases and grasp the understanding of the importance of confidentiality and sensitivity
* Sensitive to potential clinical needs and an empathetic approach
* Digital marketing capability
Qualifications and experience:
* Demonstrable experience in pharmaceutical / biotech industry, combined with detailed experience in specialist or secondary care marketing role
* Current experience and familiarity with patient associations
* Understanding broadly the issues of high cost drugs
As you can see this is a great opportunity within a highly respected Company. The role offers a Highly Attractive Basic Salary, Bonus and Full Benefits
Please apply online or call Graham Hawthorn on 07968 759870